Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bad Romance

What if I told you that I found a pair of Alexander McQueen Armadillo replica's for half the price of the lowest amount they were selling them for? Right, I knew you would say you don't care because even half of that is just too much. Ha! I also know that you still want to know where. Alexander McQueen (RIP) collaborator, Iris Van Herpen and United Nude presents... The Iris Shoe

Only 100 pairs were made for $1,295.95, sold online at Solestuck
I was just a little curious what people had to say about their purchase.





iris van herpens     


these shoes are possibly the most amazing shoes i own. i LIVE in heels, never get blisters and can walk in virtually anything you hand me... but these, these are a different story. don't get me wrong- they are gorgeous. you can see the mcqueen influence in them. but, they are just so hard to walk in. like, hard to take even one step. you feel like you are falling forward in them.. of course i'm going to keep them, and practice walking in them.. but who knows if i'll ever be able to make it out of the house wearing them?
ashley




wow     


Def see the mcqueen inspiration. The plus is only 100 made but i dont think i would walk in the house with them let alone outside the house. I applaud you if you can master it. Good luck Ashley Im rooting for you!
anonymous


Walk, walk, fashion, baby

Work it, move that thing crazy
Source:Styleite/Solestruck

No comments: