Monday, November 15, 2010

Haute Mail:

"I HAVE A FASHION QUESTION. I WENT TO THE GOODWILL TODAY AND PICKED UP A FEW PIECES. I TRIED ON A GREEN SEQUIN DRESS AND IT WAS VERY CUTE, $10.00, BUT I DIDNT GET IT. THINKING..WHERE THE HECK WOULD I WEAR THIS. I'M THINKING I SHOULD GO BACK AND GET IT. WHAT DO YOU SAY? I DID BUY A BLACK AND GOLD SHORT SLEEVE SEQUIN TOP FOR $8.00, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR WITH IT."




Tips to wearing a sequin dress is to keep everything else to a minimum. Accessories, shoes and even your makeup should not overwhelm this look.




 Do
  • wear a black mini sequin dress with sheer black opaque stockings
  • wear nude shoes with a colorful sequin
  • pair your sequin top with a long blazer and/or denims
  • pair a colorful sequin jacket with a casual look to add glam



Email us for more questions

No comments: