Thursday, December 2, 2010

Haute Mail:


"Loving the pics and that outfit hun, I always wanted to order stuff off that website(Asos.com) but was kinda scared because its a U.K website. Someone told me that you have to be careful when ordering from U.K sites but now that i see u have purchase stuff from them i think I'll be doing the same"




Aqua Sequin One Sleeve Cut Out Dress

ASOS BLACK Cornelli Detail Mesh Maxi
Online shopping for me is starting to be a hobby, now for my friend Keisha she is pretty much a Stan (stalker + fan)
I mean she is the real reason why I actually bought something, I normally shop online for shoes but just browse when it came to the clothes. I always thought that the UK sizes run small and compared my body shape to the models on the site. You know...thick legs, big butt make them blink fast (well not exactly) but having a little curves here and there makes a difference in size. 

As you can see we are women with curves and we both agreed that the dress fits perfect and are true to size. The models are wearing US size 2 (UK size 8) Keish have more hips than I do and is wearing a size 8 and I am wearing a size 6. If you're interested in shopping for a dress for the holidays Asos is having a great sale up to 70% off, click here to see more.

No comments: