Monday, April 25, 2011

Beauty Most Wanted




Beauty Must Haves



Remember the Macy's Trend Show I attended a few weeks ago? Well, I wanted to share my thoughts on some of the samples I've tried. Keep in mind I have normal to oily skin, so make sure you read over  the description of the products since results can vary depending on your skin type.




1. Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser
I use this facial cleanser twice a day as part of my daily regimen and to also remove makeup.

2.
Smashbox Photo Finish Light
A smooth application that minimize pores and increase long lasting foundation. It acts as a barrier to protect your skin from breakouts.



3. Peter Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisturizer

Now that the sun is out, I want to make sure I'm protecting my skin. The help of this moisturizer with SPF 30 provides the right amount of protection from the rays of the sun.

4.Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss
I love this gloss, preferably the shades Fame and Illume. I normally use Illume to enhance M.A.C's nude lip color,
Fresh Brew .




5.Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

Hands down this is by far the best tinted moisturizer. If you're the type that likes to have a fresh, dewy no makeup look, then this will be what you're looking for. The shade I wear to balance my yellow and red undertones is Mocha. I then apply Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish by MAC on my t-zone area for a little glow.




No comments: