Sunday, April 3, 2011

DUI-Angel Laws

Source



Hi, My name is Leslie and I am addicted to blogging. (this is where the audience says in unison "Hiiiii Leslie") I lost my bloginity to Concrete Loop about 3 years ago. I'm not sure exactly what led me to this site but I thought I found something no one else knew about and wanted to keep it to myself. Now at 26 Angel Laws, the creator and editor of the award winning blog continues to strive to be one of the hautest  celebrity gossip site that maintains "Quality not Quantity".
 I'm also intrigued by her eccentric style, which is often used with adding bold statement accessories; this includes berets, ethnic inspired rings and necklaces. She took some time out of her busy schedule and answered a few questions related to beauty and fashion.





What inspires your style?
I get inspired by my mood, colors, music, prints. I also get inspired when I travel, checking out different cultures and people can open your eyes a lot.

Which celebrity closet would you like to raid?
Hmmm. That's a hard one because my style is all over the place. I like menswear items, african prints, leather, boots, etc. But I will say, if Edith Bouvier Beale aka Little Eddie were still alive I would have loved to raid her scarf collection. I would also like to raid Erykah Badu's jewelry collection, she owns some dope pieces. But I'm not sure of anyone else.





Name 3 beauty essentials you can't live without?

Carol's Daughter Tui Jojoba and Shea Butter Sheen
Kiehl's Creme de Corps body creme
MAC's "Midnight Media" black lipstick





Does being an entertainment blogger influence your style?If so, how?
Probably but not consciously. I've been blogging since I was 12-13 years old, so half of my life I've spent on the computer. I think my style is more reflective of the things I stated above.







If her blog is one of your daily reads and you're interested to know what it takes to become a successful blogger, click here to purchase her book 




Angel's Laws of Blogging

and here to follow her on Twitter.

What do you think about her style? Do you think she's Dressed Under the Influence?

No comments: