Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Are you In or Out?

Leopard Con

shopnastygal.com
 nordstrom.com

 rue21.com
 dorothyperkins.com

stevemadden.com


Ladies, have you been a victim of grabbing anything with a leopard print? 
I know I have.
I tried on a pair of Steve Madden Trouserls prior to my trip to Miami. Mind you, I swore to NOT buy anything else that had brown and black spots, especially since I recently purchased a pair of Sam Edelman leopard slingbacks (shoes mentioned here and worn here). Fortunately, the sales rep was wearing the last size and like every rep they try to push the 
"Oh, we can order it for you online with free shipping!" 
smh
 I had to hold my composure and pass, I didn't want to be "conned" by the leopards.

So tell me, are you guilty for being Leopard- Conned?




No comments: