Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stripe A Pose




What does a girl do when she wants to wear Spring's bright and bold colors but color blocking is just not her forte? Right, she'll stripe a pose. 




So, take out your (what should always be stored in your closet no matter the season) stripe tee, boatneck top, bandage skirt, tube dress or what I've grown to like, '70s modern bodysuit.  Then  pair it with colors like cobalt blue, hunter green or a bright orange, similar to the orange starburst. I'm even feeling the new neon colors paired with black and white stripes. Now if this look doesn't tickle your fancy, then click here to get 10 easy ways to incorporate some sunshine into your wardrobe.




Side note: I really wanted to route you guys to a previous post I did (click here) but it looks like all of the pictures are gone bye, bye (insert sad face here).





1 comment:

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

I love the last picture! I'd rock that red and white dress and leopard clutch! Cute!